Sunday 26 August 2012

Day 7



I woke up feeling normal as I had plenty of sleep yesterday night (6 hours). Reaching work, everything was fine and I was sipping on my morning coffee until I started eating my sandwiches. I had this weird feeling of repelling food but I forced myself to eat knowing that they were the only source of carbs I was allowed to have. I figured it must be due to the pill's side effects and I went on with my day.

Coming home, I made myself another White Fish Fillet platter and I sprinkled some Oregano, White pepper and Salt on it with a dash of lemon zest. It was a delicious concoction; however, I didn't have any salad ingredients so I didn't have any with lunch and that left me quite hungry. I spent some time working online on my clients' pages and then I started prepping myself for going out at night. While getting ready, I had an apple to munch on and my morning fruit today was 15 pieces of red grapes.

Once out, my friends decided to sit at a restaurant and we went to Cafe Ole in Kleyat. Once there, I ordered an Arguileh (yes, I smoke :( ) and I started browsing the menu. I was lucky that Chermine was with me there and she told me what to get. I got a Chef salad without corn, without ham and with lemon mustard sauce. Temptation can be an evil thing but you'll eventually know how to resist it and to convince yourself that it's just temporary. I'm saying this because as I was sitting there, my friends had an apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a Kinder crepe, while I just watched at it disappearing into their mouths and watering their taste buds.



It was as if the food gods were dragging me through the deepest corners of tempting urges back and forth. I was better than that... Why? Because I knew that without proper dieting, I would be forbidden these food for life and not for just a short period of time.

Now that i'm home, I washed a Cromb and peeled it, sliced it into pieces and i'm munching on it while I write this post. For later on tonight, I'm going to have a cup of hot tea with a droplet of Strevia and play a match of Supreme Commander 2 before heading to bed.

I hope i'm being an example to people suffering from the same thing as me, as I understand how they feel and I'm ready to help them if ever needed. I know it's not easy but think of it as a temporary inconvenience for a better future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment